Hakomi is a gentle yet powerful, body-centered form of self-study and transformation. The process is based in mindfulness, loving presence, and an unwavering faith in the organic healing power within each individual.
How Hakomi Can Help You
Hakomi is known for being highly effective for resolving trauma and unconscious patterns developed in childhood.
Hakomi helps bring conscious awareness to unconscious beliefs about ourselves and the world around us. We gain insight into our own behaviors and also into the way we are relating to others (and why they’re responding to us the way they are).
Hakomi can be extremely helpful in addressing emotional distress, repetitive relationship challenges, and areas of our life where we are ready for a breakthrough.
Other practical ways Hakomi can change your life:
• Release addictive or stuck patterns, without depending on your willpower
• Transform emotions gently and effectively
• Support an easy shift in limiting or negative core beliefs
• Heal and nurture your inner child
• Experience profound personal freedom and growth